At Gary Bibby Joinery we pride ourselves on great customer service, experience and traceability of all of our products and services.
We aim to provide our customers with a straightforward and stress free service enabling our customers to be fully aware of the progress of their project as it moves through our business.
To help you make your decision to work with us at Gary Bibby joinery, we have detailed the customer experience for you.
- Enquiry comes in via phone, email or office visit.
- Depending on the project details a quote and a schedule is created, we can work from photographs and professional plans.
- If required Gary will organise a site visit, and take all of the measurements and create the job specification.
- The estimate is created using our bespoke software, providing full dimensions, wood selections, installation and hardware costs. The plans will be provided in 3D format or a rendered view to provide our customers with a realistic view of the project.
- On approval of cost, a 35% deposit is taken to secure the project and a delivery date is provided to the customer.
- Our additional bespoke software programme develops a production plan with the specifications and job moves into the wood workshop to enable materials to be ordered.
- Gary personally monitors the work though the workshops and if product is for supply only, the remainder of the bill is paid on supply of the product.
- If it is to be installed, the customer pays 60% pre installation and the final 5% post installation.